Selasa, 25 Juli 2006

Michelle Pfeiffer



Michelle Pfeiffer told InStyle magazine that she “toys” with the idea of plastic surgery, but isn’t ready to go under the knife just yet. “When I’m rested, I look pretty darn OK. I can hold off on that facelift for another few years,” the 48-year-old said. “(But) when I’m feeling weary, then I think, maybe I better make that appointment.” Pfeiffer states that she tries not to “dwell” on aging despite the pressures to look young in Hollywood. “Aging happens to every single one of us. Once you accept that, it unburdens you.”

Although I cannot spot any obvious anti-aging work she's had done (except maybe some Botox), it does appear that she has had a rhinoplasty in the past. Her nose is very thin and pinched, and looks post-surgical. It has gotten a bit thinner with age. I have found this to be a common finding in post-rhinoplasty patients.
I still think she was an amazing Catwoman though...

Story credit: bostonherald.com

Popular Posts